Anisha Young still Missing


Family members hoping for the Best; Expecting the Worse

Belize City: Thursday 13th December 2018

Several days has passed and sadly, 23 year old Anisha Young is still missing and even presumed dead. Information to this newspaper reveals that the young woman left home Saturday night to attend a staff Christmas party at a local night club when she was last seen around 3:00 am Sunday 9th December. One version of the investigation says that whilst at the party, she was embroiled in an argument with her boyfriend which provoked her into leaving the event in a car accompanied by another person.

But other conflicting reports says that both Anisha and her boyfriend left the Staff Christmas party around 1:00 a.m. Sunday and went to another night spot known as “Sit and Sip” and after being at Sit and Sip for a while, they later left in a taxi.

There is even alleged confirmation that she responded to a social media post an hour after she was last seen but the family says, no one has heard from her since which is unusual according to them. Her boyfriend has been detained for questioning but no announcement of a forthcoming charge

For his part, he is saying that after they went home, he was so intoxicated, he went to bed but recalled that she got up, can’t say if it was to answer a call but she got up and left. He added that he was so drunk he fell asleep and did not awoke till around 11:00 in the morning when noticed that Anisha was not there.

 He further said that he made no effort to contact her family members as he believed she was at her mother’s house because it was customary that if she was not at his house, then she would be at her mom’s.  It was not until later on Sunday that he started checking with her friends because he did not know where she was.

On Monday when she did not report to her place of employment that is when everyone started getting worried

On Tuesday, a Missing person’s report was released by police, Anisha is a 23 years old of a Nargusta Street address in Belize City. She is described as a slim built that was wearing a long blue dress with long straight hair at a petite height of 5 feet.

Her distraught organized a search along the highways and even though they are clueless about her whereabouts, they are searching for answers, hoping for a miracle that she may be alive and well but also, they are also bracing for the worse and want closure. Family and friends of Anisha gathered in front of the Queen Street Police Station Wednesday evening demanding answers from police because it also marked the 48th hour of detention of Anisha’s boyfriend where police either had to release him from custody or charge him. Apparently, he was released.

The family also use the occasion to call on the general public and community organizations to get involved in their plight and assist with their search to find their loved one.




  1. I was very happy to uncover this great site.
    I want to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!!

    I definitely liked every part of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to look
    at new information on your blog.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here