- Our wish this Christmas is for a Prime Minister who tells the truth
- We wish our Police Commissioner would spend less time on TV and more time solving Crime
- We wish that all our Belizean school-aged children to be enrolled in school
- Our wish is for a fire chief who actually knows how to fight fires.
- We sincerely wish for peace in our land and goodwill not only during this Christmas, but all through the year.
For our Questions to the Ministers and Belly of the Beast fans, these BT columns will return in our next publication on January 5, 2020.